fredag 7 september 2007

resumebar

oh yeah
yesterday i went to resume bar with the agency i used to work for. I didnt know, but the guest of the evening was Alex Schulman. twat.
The whole thing was held in Sturecompagniet, and it was unusually busy.
I've been to a couple of those comings together, I've seen Fredrik Reinfeldt, ahead of the election in -06, Jan Guillou, famous photographers, Jan Scherman among others, but Ive never seen that kind of interest for speaker as yesterday.
Up until then I had seen him, Mr A Schulman, as a simple entertainer of the eighteen year olds, the kind that run around Stureplan every friday and saturday night, armed to the teeth in jewelry and expensive bags. As it turns out, the man is paid 28 thousands a month, just to keep his blog going, Anna told me that, and he has far wider audience that i could possibly imagine.
And, then what about a girl like Carolina Gynning, a simple entertainer of the fourteen year olds, what about her real audience.
I browse through .se every morning, and I see her column, I see her huge by line, and I see her official professions, Model and reality tv star. Why is she allowed to write...?
My Macbook pro is still "prepared for shipment", what did they do, strap it up in a catapult?
m

Inga kommentarer: