fredag 7 september 2007

blog nr three or four, i've stopped counting

...but maybe i'll write something good, then.
First module is over. Our presentation was thoroughly shit. It was beautiful, yeah, but it was shit. We were ill prepared, our research was weak and we didnt present relevant facts. Credit goes to Marcus and Markus, shame goes on me. But then again, it was a stupid assignment, too.
I read axelwiden.blogspot.com, and he's a perceptive guy, Axel, active as you please. He's got a lot of faith in the group, whereas I fail to see the group at all. I think that too many centrifugal forces have prevented us from venturing very far into the inclusion realm of the Firo circle, even.
I see us as a bunch of sheep, all with a voice too strong for the benefit of the group. But the sheep are still lambs, maybe, trying out their newly acquired legs, stretching them, prodding and pouncing on the boundaries, checking the environment and exactly how far you can venture from the path of the herd. It will take a lot longer here in stockholm, than in Karlskrona.
My Macbook pro is prepared for shipment.
m

Inga kommentarer: